Friday, December 20, 2013

Space Smurf Serfs and The Warlord of Io



At least, I like to think of them as Smurfs. Obviously they aren't for copyright reasons. But you can imagine that if you like, until your imagination becomes limited by copyright laws. The day lawyers can do that, they will. Good idea for a future Max Zing strip. Building up strip ideas for the next volume, if and when I get around to it.

Space Smurfs do appear in Avatar. But that's James Cameron. He can imagine what he likes.

Also note that I've posted two strips today. Just to be problematic and confusing. I've posted these two in chronological order. Yet with a comic strip, you read from first to last. Blogs go from latest to first. This goes the other way. Oh, the suffering I am causing! Well. Life is suffering.

I think the way to deal with the limitations of the blog format is to post strips that are related chronologically, in a single post. Ideally, I should be building a proper page for the strip, but sadly I cannot be bothered. Too much work. This is mostly for archiving purposes, as Drunk Duck is not a reliable host.

But it's a better place to take in the wondrous sedentary adventures of Max Zing, Warlord of Io. 

No comments:

Post a Comment